Dental Smile Designing India offers information on Dental Smile Designingin India, Dental Smile Designing cost India, Dental Smile Designing hospital in India, Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad & Bangalore, Dental Smile Designing Surgeon in India
Smile designing procedures are essential for smiles that are defective, unappealing or ugly. The defects may lie in the color or shape of the teeth. Defects or excessive visibility of the supporting gums can also contribute to ugly smiles. Defective alignment of teeth & / or defective shapes of the jaws (eg. Protruded or retruded jaw contours etc.) are other factors contributing to un-esthetic smiles. Therefore, smile designing procedures encompass a wide area of treatment procedures ranging from basic cosmetic dentistry procedures to highly complex surgeries on the facial skeleton to correct jaw deformities.
Am I a candidate for smile designing procedure?
No doubt all of us are living in a beauty conscious society. Irrespective of the gender the pleasing personality is an important factor, which determines success in ones professional and social life. A beautiful charming smile can bring more friends and fortunes in life. A healthy and beautiful set of natural teeth definitely contributes to your personality, confidence and charmness to a greater extend. . MDC provides individualized attention and care to improve your facial profile and smile with the help of innovative equipments, materials and experts in this field.
Why change your smile?
- If you are happy with it, don't if not ask the following questions?
- Do you have any stained or discoloured teeth or fillings?
- Are any of your teeth crowded, overlapping, or crooked?
- Are your gums red, swollen, receded, or bleeding?
- Are you missing any teeth or do you have large gaps between any of your teeth?
- Do any of your teeth have uneven shapes due to chips, fractures, or rough edges?
- Do your teeth seem out of proportion because they are uneven in length?
If you answer yes to any of the above questions you are not self confident about youself and can seek our assistance.
Factors that influence the smile design are : -
Your facial shape. For example, a long face may need to accentuate width to appear more oval. Someone with attractive features in the center of the face may need bold central incisors to draw attention to that center.
Your image aspirations. How do you want to appear to others? A sophisticated smile gives the appearance of more intelligence, maturity and judgment. A sexy smile gives the appearance of more warmth, energy and boldness.
Your age, or how old you want to appear. Longer central incisors make you appear younger. Also, whiter teeth make you appear younger. Conversely, a flatter smile or a more subdued color to the teeth make you appear more mature.
The smile designing procedures can be classified under the following categories : -
Smile Design Steps
- Basic cosmetic dental procedures : – scaling & oral prophylaxis, tooth whitening, tooth-colored restorative procedures, dental bonding, veneers and dental jewelry.
- Periodontal procedures : – management of gingivitis and periodontitis, gingival contouring, gingival de-pigmentation and surgical management of “gummy smiles”.
- Orthodontic procedures : – to correct irregularity and mal-alignment of teeth.
- Crown and bridge procedures : – carried out to replace missing teeth/ strengthen or modify the shape of existing tooth/teeth by providing cap(s) over them.
- Dental Implant procedures : – to replace missing teeth.
- Dentofacial Esthetic Surgery procedures : – to correct the abnormal size / shape / positioning of jaws in order to achieve a good balance in facial proportions.
There are several important steps involved in the Smile Designing or Complete Smile Makeover. Once the emotional and objective smile analysis is over in the initial step, the dentist would conduct a consultation using digital imaging to preview exactly what your desired final smile can look like. After a satisfactory visualization of the final objectives as may be agreed upon, the dentist will create a treatment plan to accommodate all those goals.
All this will be in keeping with the time frame that a patient can comfortably be available during dental smile India tour. Full feature smile designing might involve several lengthy appointments. In any case, dentist of India dental clinics strive to create a smile that accurately conveys your unique personality, in keeping with your gender, age, and facial features.
Smile Designing, India Cosmetic Smile Designing, India Cost Smile Design, India Smile Designing, Cosmetic Dentistry, Tooth Whitening, Dental Veneers, Tooth Color Filling, Dental Treatment, India Procelain Crowns, Top End Cosmetic Dental Treatment, India Dental Bonding, Dental Implant Delhi, Preventive Treatment, Periodontal Services: Affordable Dentistry, Dental Tourism: Indian, Dentists, Dentist, Dental Industry, Dentistry, Composite Veneers, Dental Sealants, Sealants, Aesthetic Dentistry, Tooth, Teeth, Hygienist, Dental Hygienist
Call: + 91 9029304141 (10 am. To 8 pm. IST)
Email : email@example.com (Preferred)
(Only for international patients seeking treatment in India)